Avid Farms is raising a limited number of broiler chickens and Thanksgiving turkeys this season. This time around, all poultry will be available for PRE-ORDER ONLY as we are not participating in any farmers’ markets. Here’s the deal:
- If you want poultry this year, you must pre-order by April 20, 2018.
- This is a firm commitment to buy and pick up whatever you pre-order.
- You choose when to pick up and how to pay: all at once OR pay as you go.
- All chicken must be picked up and paid for by October 14, 2018.
- Poultry will be raised on pasture with conventional feed.
- Chickens will be approximately 5 pounds, frozen and sold whole for $17/each, ready in mid-July. (That’s only $3.40 per pound!)
- Fresh chicken will be available at the farm for 48 hours after slaughter.
- Turkeys are $4/pound and we will raise them to your size preference, 15 pounds and up, $20 deposit to reserve.
- The farm is located at 11077 Newell Road in Dunkirk, just a 5 minute drive from the Route 20/60 intersection. Local delivery to Dunkirk/Fredonia area is normally no problem.
- We accept cash, check or credit cards.
To pre-order, just contact us by email, Facebook message, text or call and tell us:
- Your name and preferred contact method
- Number of chickens to pre-order
- Number and size preference of turkeys to pre-orderThanks!!
Jay, Erica and Holden Carlson
Like and follow us on Facebook for updates, recipes and a look at life on our farm.